Sunday, February 24, 2013

First reflective statement


                                     First reflective statement

Today I will write about my reflection about my first three weeks in the college. I study electrical engineering and I hope in this course I will expand my knowledge; engineers must know how to summarize the articles and use their knowledge. I study now LSC 2103 and this level is the second level of English and the last level in English and this course talks about academic reading and writing. I learnt from this course how to summarize a long article and make it very simple and good; also it helped me how to writein my own words. I hope in this course I will increase my reading and writing skills and I know how to arrive at my ideas and receive the comments. Mr. Hedley is a famous teacher in the college because he is a great teacher and he has had many experiences in his life and knows how to treat the students, and he lived in many countries for example Honk Kong , KSA, UAE. Also mr. Hedley  doesn’t teach only English in the college; he also teaches cultural diversity; he is also a friendly teacher and helps a lot in the course by giving us  good words to use in the writing assignments I hope he will teach as other courses in the future.           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment